Sunday, September 10, 2006

NO CITGO GAS


I saw this sign on the bulletin board in a parts store in Greenville, TX. It was apparently put there by the management as it was posted behind the counter. Kind of bizarre. In case the fine print is hard to read, it says, "CITGO GAS COMES FROM VENESUALA AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT SUPPORT THE DICTATOR IN THAT COUNTRY." Please note that Venezuela is misspelled. I asked the cashier about it and he mumbled something about some kind of corporate relations. The reason the sign drew my attention was the unprofessionality and corniness of it. It doesn't have the logo or letterhead for the parts store chain and is very poorly written. More like a wild rant than an actual posting. While the lone cashier was on the phone I stepped a little behind the counter and snapped this photo with my cell phone. You can rely on me to risk my life to bring you important news.

2 Comebacks:

Blogger TruthSeeker said...

Risking life and limb like that! So brave.... lol.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I had already heard of that. Matt Drudge is reporting that Venezuela and Hugo Chavez (the one who referred to sulphur and the devil) are somehow possibly being linked to a company that makes voting machines.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Web Site Counters